Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, and non-refundable after purchase, except in the case of cancelled performances/events.
- Refunds will not be issued for events that the customer is unable to access online due to technical issues determined to be outwith the event managers control, including but not limited to; customer internet service provider downtime, speeds or bandwidth, localised browser and/or firewall restrictions, and user issues not replicable by the event technical team.
- Refunds for cancelled performances/events must be obtained from the point of purchase. Please note ticket booking fees are non-refundable.
- Ticket promotions or special offers are subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective discounts cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Management reserves the right to alter or change the event programme or content at any time.
- Please check your ticket/s on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.